Jane Campion Wiki: Who doesn’t know about Jane Campion, Like everybody else in the world you also must be searching about Jane today, Hence We bring you all the information about Jane Campion. Here to answer all your questions like her early life, her family her career, her controversies, Income. Rather we would set that you have reached to a set of information you are willing to know.
Who Is Jane Campion?
Jane Campion was born on 30 April 1954 in Wellington, New Zealand. She is a New Zealand director, screenwriter, and producer. If you are searching about Jane Campion Wiki and want to know everything about her personal information, her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Jane Campion Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Jane Campion|
|Profession||New Zealand director, screenwriter, and producer|
|Husband Name||Colin Englert|
|Age||67 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (approx)|
|Weight||55 KG (approx)|
|Date of Birth||30 April 1954|
|Birth Place||Wellington, New Zealand|
|School Name||Chelsea Art School|
|College Name||Victoria University of Wellington|
|Father Name||Richard Campion|
|Mother Name||Edith Campion|
|Siblings||Anna Campion, Michael Campion|
|Children Name||Alice Englert, Jasper Englert|
|Source Of Income||Screenwriter|
|Net Worth, Salary||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Jane Campion Wiki (Lifestyle, Profession, Age, Early Life)
Jane Campion was born in Wellington, New Zealand. She is a New Zealand director, screenwriter, and producer. She became the first woman to be nominated twice for the Academy Award for Best Director. She is also the first female filmmaker to receive the Palme d’Or for The Piano which also won her the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay.She won the Silver Lion award, and at the 94th Academy Awards, she won Best Director for The Power of the Dog. Jane Campion Wiki
Jane Campion Parents (Mother Name, Father Name)
Her Father’s name is Richard Campion & her Mother’s name is Edith Campion. If you wanna about her Wiki, read this article and know all the Personal details on this page.
Jane Campion Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Jane Campion’s relationship status is Married. Her Husband’s Name is Colin Englert. We provide all the latest details. If you wanna his love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Jane Campion Career & Early Life
- Jane Elizabeth Tobin was born in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Her maternal great-grandfather was Robert Hannah, a well-known shoe manufacturer for whom Antrim House was built.
- Her father came from a family that belonged to the fundamentalist Christian Exclusive Brethren sect
- She enrolled in the Chelsea Art School in London and traveled throughout Europe
- Campion’s first short film, Peel won the Short Film Palme d’Or at the 1986 Cannes Film Festival, and other awards followed for the shorts Passionless Moments A Girl’s Own Story and After Hours
- In 1992, she married Colin David Englert, an Australian who worked as a second unit director on The Piano
- Their second child, Alice Englert, was born in 1994 she is an actress. The couple divorced in 2001
Jane Campion Social Media Accounts
FAQ About Jane Campion Wiki
Q.1 Who is Jane Campion?
Ans. She is a New Zealand director, screenwriter, and producer
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Jane Campion?
Ans. Colin Englert
Q.3 What is the age Of Jane Campion?
Ans. 67 years old.
Content Sources By Wikipedia