Sherrilyn Ifill Wiki:- Sherrilyn is the most popular American lawyer from the United States. She was born in Jamaica, Queens, New York. In this article, we bring all the information about Sherrilyn just like her husband’s name and her ethnicity, her net worth income, and more details that you want to know.
Sherrilyn Ifill Wiki [Bio, Age, Height]
|Real Name||Sherrilyn Ifill|
|Famous As||American Lawyer|
|Husband/Boyfriend Name||Ivo Knobloch|
|Height||In centimeters – 164 CM approx
In meters- 1.64 m
In Feet Inches – 5.7
|Weight||58 KG approx|
|Date of Birth||17th December 1962|
|Birth Place||Jamaica, Queens, New York|
|School Name||Hillcrest High School|
|College Name||Vassar College & New York University School of Law|
|Source Of Income||American Lawyer|
|Appeared As||American Lawyer|
|Net Worth, Salary||Not Known|
Sherrilyn Ifill Wiki
Sherrilyn Ifill was born on 17th December 1962 in Jamaica, Queens, New York. By profession, she is an American lawyer. Her first job out of law school was a one-year fellowship with the ACLU in New York. In 1993, she joined the faculty of the University of Maryland Law School, where she taught for two decades. She is the author of On the Courthouse Lawn: Confronting the Legacy of Lynching in the 21st Century, a 2008 finalist for the Hurston-Wright Legacy Award for Nonfiction.
Sherrilyn Parents & Husband Name
|Sherrilyn’s Father’s Name||Michael Zickerick|
|Sherrilyn’s Mother’s Name||Daisy Vreeland|
|Sherrilyn’s Husband’s Name||Nicolas Rico|
Sherrilyn Education, Career & Facts
- Sherrilyn Ifill was born on 17th December 1962 in Jamaica, Queens, New York.
- By profession, she is an American lawyer.
- She completes her graduation from Hillcrest High School.
- She has a B.A. from Vassar College and a J.D. from New York University School of Law.
- She is a cousin of the late PBS NewsHour anchor Gwen Ifill.
- She is married to Ivo Knobloch and has three children.
Sherrilyn Ifill Wiki, Ethnicity
Sherrilyn Ifill was born on 17th December 1962 in Jamaica, Queens, New York. By profession, she is an American lawyer. She is a law professor and president and director-counsel of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund. Her parent’s name is Lester and Myrtle. She is the Legal Defense Fund’s seventh president since Thurgood Marshall founded the organization in 1940.
She is also a nationally recognized expert on voting rights and judicial selection. In 2021, Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world on its annual Time 100 list.
Sherrilyn Awards & Honors
- In 2016, Ifill won the Society of American Law Teachers Great Teacher Award.
- She was an American Academy of Arts and Sciences Fellow in 2019.
- In 2021, she was included on the Time 100, Time’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
Sherrilyn Profiles [Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia]
FAQ About Sherrilyn Ifill
Q.1 Who is Sherrilyn?
Ans. Sherrilyn is an American Lawyer.
Q.2 Who is the Husband/Boyfriend of Sherrilyn?
Ans. Ivo Knobloch.
Q.3 What is the Age of Sherrilyn?
Ans. She is 58 years old.
Post Content Source:- Wikipedia