Austin Rivers Wife: Who doesn’t know about Austin Rivers, Like everybody else in the world you also must be searching about Austin today, Hence We bring you all the information about Austin Rivers. Here to answer all your questions like his early life, his family her career, his controversies, Income. Rather we would set that you have reached to a set of information you are willing to know.
Who is Austin Rivers?
Austin Rivers was on 1 August 1992 in Santa Monica, California, U.S. Austin’s age is 29 Years. He is an American professional basketball player for the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association (NBA). If you wanna his wife’s name, Wife’s name, Latest News then continue reading this article.
Austin Rivers Wife/ Bio, Wiki, Family, Net Worth
|Real Name||Austin Rivers|
|Profession||American former professional basketball player|
|Famous As||American former professional basketball player|
|Wife Name||Brittany Hotard|
|Age||29 Years Old|
|Height||In centimeters – 191 cm
In meters- 1.91 m
In Feet Inches – 6.3
|Date of Birth||1 August 1992|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica, California, U.S|
|School Name||High school Winter Park|
|College Name||College Duke|
|Father Name||Doc Rivers|
|Mother Name||Kristen Rivers|
|Siblings||Callie Rivers, Jeremiah Rivers, Spencer Rivers|
|Source Of Income||basketball|
|Appeared In||basketball player|
|Net Worth, Salary||$8 Million|
Austin Rivers Biography
Austin Rivers was born on 1 August 1992 in Santa Monica, California, U.S. By profession, He is an American American former professional basketball player. Rivers led Winter Park High School to back-to-back Florida 6A state championships in 2010 and 2011. He also played in the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit for the Team USA and was a McDonald’s All-American. Rivers committed to Duke University. He was drafted with the 10th pick in the NBA draft by the New Orleans Hornets, playing three seasons there before being traded to the Los Angeles Clippers. Rivers became the first player in NBA history to play for his father, coach Doc Rivers, then-head coach of the Clippers. -[Austin Rivers Wife]
Austin Rivers’s Parents & Wife’s Name
|Austin’s Father’s Name||Doc Rivers|
|Austin’s Mother’s Name||Kristen Rivers|
|Austin’s Wife’s Name||Brittany Hotard|
Austin Education & Career
- Austin Rivers was born on 1 August 1992
- By profession, he is an American former professional basketball player
- Austin Rivers led Winter Park High School to the school’s first state title in a 76–57 win against Dr. Phillips High School in the 6A state championship
- On September 30, 2010, Rivers committed to Duke University.
- He was also an All-American and All-State honoree, and played in the 2011 Nike Hoop Summit for Team USA.
- Rivers was selected by the New Orleans Hornets with the 10th overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft
- His younger brother, Spencer, was a guard who played for UC Irvine from 2014-to 19.
- His first child with Brittany Hotard, Kayden, was born in 2018.
- Rivers’ second child, a son with Audreyana Michelle, was born in March 2021
Austin Profiles [Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia]
|Instagram Account||Click Here|
|Twitter Account||Click Here|
|Facebook Account||Click Here|
|Wikipedia Page||Click Here|
FAQ About Austin Rivers Wife
Q.1 Who is Austin?
Ans. Austin is an American basketball player
Q.2 Who is his Wife of Austin?
Ans. Not Known
Q.3 What is the Age of Austin?
Ans. He is 29 years old.
Content Sources By Wikipedia