Candace Parker Wiki: Who doesn’t know about Candace Parker, Like everybody else in the world you also must be searching about Candace today, Hence We bring you all the information about Candace Parker. Here to answer all your questions like her early life, her family her career, her controversies, Income. Rather we would set that you have reached to a set of information you are willing to know.
Who is Candace Parker?
Candace Parker was born on 19 April 1986 in St. Louis, Missouri. She is an American professional basketball player for the Chicago Sky of the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA). She was selected as the first overall pick in the 2008 WNBA Draft by the Los Angeles Sparks. If you are searching about Candace Parker’s Biography and want to know everything about her personal information and her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Candace Parker Wiki, Bio Age, Family, Husband, Net Worth
|Real Name||Candace Parker|
|Profession||American professional basketball player|
|Husband Name||Anna Petrakova (m. 2019), Shelden Williams (m. 2008–2016)|
|Age||36 years old|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches (approx)|
|Weight||83 KG (approx)|
|Date of Birth||19 April 1986|
|Birth Place||St. Louis, Missouri|
|School Name||High school Naperville Central|
|College Name||College Tennessee|
|Father Name||Larry Parker|
|Mother Name||Natasha Parker|
|Siblings||Anthony Parker, Marcus Parker|
|Children Name||Lailaa Nicole Williams, Airr Larry Petrakov Parker|
|Source Of Income||American professional basketball player|
|Net Worth, Salary||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Candace Parker Wiki-Lifestyle-Career
Candace Parker was born in St. Louis, Missouri. She is an American professional basketball player. In high school, Parker won the 2003 and 2004 Gatorade National Girls Basketball Player of the Year awards, becoming just the second junior and the only woman to receive the award twice. In 2016, Parker helped the Sparks to win their first WNBA Finals title since 2002. In 2021, Parker helped the Sky win their first WNBA Championship. Parker has won two, including one in her Rookie Season, WNBA Most Valuable Player Awards (2008, 2013), a WNBA Finals MVP Award (2016), a WNBA All-Star Game MVP Award (2013), two Olympic gold medals (2008, 2012), and the WNBA Rookie of the Year Award (2008). Candace Parker Wiki
Candace Parker’s Ethnicity, Parents Siblings
Candace Parker’s Ethnicity is white. Her Father’s name is Larry Parker & her Mother’s name is Natasha Parker. If you wanna about her Wiki, read this article and know all the Personal details on this page.
Candace Parker Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Candace Parker’s relationship status is Married. Her Husband’s Name is Anna Petrakova (m. 2019), Shelden Williams (m. 2008–2016). We provide all the latest details. If you wanna his love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Candace Parker Career & Early Life
- Candace Elizabeth Tobin was born in St. Louis, Missouri.
- She has two older brothers: former NBA basketball player Anthony Parker and Marcus Parker, who is a doctor.
- Parker and her family moved to Naperville, Illinois at the age of two, where she spent her childhood
- Parker also won the Naismith Prep Player of the Year Award and Gatorade Female Basketball Player of the Year Award in 2003 and 2004
- Parker entered the University of Tennessee in the fall of 2004.
- On February 17, 2005, Tennessee announced Parker would redshirt her first season due to a knee injury she had suffered in a summer league game
- Parker was selected as the first pick in the 2008 WNBA Draft by the Los Angeles Sparks on April 9, 2008, one day after winning the NCAA title
- On May 7, 2007, People named Parker to its 100 World’s Most Beautiful People list.
- On November 13, 2008, Parker married Shelden Williams, who played college basketball at Duke University and also played in the NBA.
- The couple has a daughter named Lailaa Nicole Williams, born on May 13, 2009.
- On December 14, 2021, Parker announced that she had married Anna Petrakova in 2019 and that they were expecting a baby
Candace Parker’s Social Media Accounts
FAQ About Candace Parker Wiki
Q.1 Who is Candace Parker?
Ans. She is an American professional basketball player
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Candace Parker?
Ans. Anna Petrakova (m. 2019), Shelden Williams (m. 2008–2016)
Q.3 What is the age Of Candace Parker?
Ans. 36 years old.
Content Sources By Wikipedia