Eve Myles Wiki: Who doesn’t know about Eve Myles, Like everybody else in the world you also must be searching about Eve today, Hence We bring you all the information about Eve Myles. Here to answer all your questions like her early life, her family her career, her controversies, Income. Rather we would set that you have reached to a set of information you are willing to know.
Who is Eve Myles?
Eve Myles was born on 26 July 1978 in Ystradgynlais, Wales. She is an Actress. She is best known for her television roles portraying Ceri Lewis in the long-running BBC Wales drama series Belonging, Gwen Cooper in the BBC science-fiction series Torchwood, and Faith Howells in the bilingually produced BBC / S4C drama series Keeping Faith / Un Bore Mercher. If you are searching about Eve Myles’s Biography and want to know everything about her personal information and her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Eve Myles Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Husband, Net Worth
|Real Name||Eve Myles|
|Husband Name||Bradley Freegard|
|Age||43 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (approx)|
|Weight||55 KG (approx)|
|Date of Birth||26 July 1978|
|Birth Place||Ystradgynlais, Wales|
|School Name||Not Known|
|College Name||Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Children Name||Matilda Myles Freegard|
|Source Of Income||Actress|
|Net Worth, Salary||$5 Million|
Eve Myles Wiki-Lifestyle-Career
Eve Myles was born in Ystradgynlais, Wales. She is an Actress. She auditioned for a part in the revived series of Doctor Who, and landed the role of servant girl Gwyneth, in the series 1 episode “The Unquiet Dead”, alongside Billie Piper and Christopher Eccleston. Her appearance in Doctor Who led to her winning a lead role in the science-fiction drama’s spin-off series Torchwood, in which she portrayed the character Gwen Cooper for four series between 2006 and 2011.
Eve Myles is an accomplished theatre actress, winning an Ian Charleson Award in 2004 for her performances in Royal Shakespeare Company productions of the plays Titus Andronicus and The Taming of the Shrew. Her role in Torchwood earned her a Bafta Cymru award for Best Actress in 2007. Eve Myles Wiki
Eve Myles’s Parents, Siblings, Ethnicity
Eve Myles’s Ethnicity is white. Her Father’s name is Not Known & her Mother’s name is Not Known. If you wanna about her Wiki, read this article and know all the Personal details on this page.
Eve Myles Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Eve Myles’s relationship status is Married. Her Husband’s Name is Bradley Freegard. We provide all the latest details. If you wanna his love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Eve Myles Career & Early Life
- Eve Elizabeth Tobin was born in Ystradgynlais, Wales.
- She grew up with a strong interest in boxing, although she gave up the sport after breaking her knuckle by punching a wet sandbag
- Eve Myles took on the central role of Ceri Owen in the BBC Wales drama Belonging. Her longest role to date, Myles played Ceri from the series’ first episode through to its final series in 2008, returning for a one-off special in 2009
- She took a supporting role in the Doctor Who episode “The Unquiet Dead”, playing servant girl Gwyneth
- Myles also appeared in the first episode of Merlin, called “The Dragon’s Call” where she played Lady Helen of Mora and Mary Collins, a witch who impersonated her.
- Myles met Bradley Freegard at the National Youth Theatre in 1994, and they married in Italy on 18 May 2013.
Eve Myles’s Social Media Accounts
FAQ About Eve Myles Wiki
Q.1 Who is Eve Myles?
Ans. She is an Actress
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Eve Myles?
Ans. Bradley Freegard
Q.3 What is the age Of Eve Myles?
Ans. 43 years old.
Content Sources By Wikipedia