Sarah Solemani Wiki: Who doesn’t know about Sarah Solemani, Like everybody else in the world you also must be searching about Sarah today, Hence We bring you all the information about Sarah Solemani. Here to answer all your questions like her early life, her family her career, her controversies, Income. Rather we would set that you have reached to a set of information you are willing to know.
Who is Sarah Solemani?
Sarah Solemani was born on 4 September 1982 in Camden, London, England. She is an English actress, writer and activist. She is also known for her roles in the British comedy TV series Bad Education and The Wrong Mans. If you are searching about Sarah Solemani’s Biography and want to know everything about her personal information and her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Sarah Solemani Wiki, Bio Age, Family, Husband, Net Worth
|Real Name||Sarah Solemani|
|Profession||English actress, writer and activist|
|Husband Name||Daniel E. Ingram|
|Age||39 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (approx)|
|Weight||58 KG (approx)|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||4 September 1982|
|Birth Place||Camden, London, England|
|School Name||Henrietta Barnett School|
|College Name||Cambridge University|
|Father Name||Akiva Solemani|
|Mother Name||Rachel Solemani|
|Children Name||Soraya Rae Ingram|
|Source Of Income||Actress|
|Net Worth, Salary||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Sarah Solemani Wiki-Lifestyle-Career
Sarah Solemani was born in Camden, London, England. She is an English actress, writer, and activist, best known for starring in the BAFTA-winning sitcom Him & Her, playing Renee Zellweger’s best friend ‘Miranda’ in Working Title’s Bridget Jones’s Baby, for which she was nominated for an Evening Standard Best Actress Award. She is also known for her roles in the British comedy TV series Bad Education and The Wrong Mans. Sarah Solemani Wiki
Sarah Solemani’s Ethnicity, Parents Siblings
Sarah Solemani’s Ethnicity is white. Her Father’s name is Akiva Solemani & her Mother’s name is Rachel Solemani. If you wanna about her Wiki, read this article and know all the Personal details on this page.
Sarah Solemani Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Sarah Solemani’s relationship status is Married. Her Husband’s Name is Daniel E. Ingram. We provide all the latest details. If you wanna his love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Sarah Solemani Career & Early Life
- Sarah Elizabeth Tobin was born in Camden, London, England.
- She went down in Footlights history for writing the biggest all-female comedy sketch ever performed on a Footlights stage, writing twenty-five female students into her sketch ‘Brawl’
- Solemani was a member of the Young Writer’s Group attached to the Royal Court Theatre, and a writer at the Young Vic Theatre
- In 2009, she appeared in Simon Stephens Pornography at the Tricycle Theatre in London, and in 2012, she appeared as Maryam in the play The House of Bernarda Alba at the Almeida Theatre
- Solemani’s first film role was as a tableaux girl in Mrs. Henderson Presents, which she performed during her third year of college
- Solemani married Daniel E. Ingram, a sustainable investment expert specializing in climate change in Petah Tikva, Israel, on 3 June 2012.
- Their daughter was born in December 2013 and their son was born in May 2018
Sarah Solemani’s Social Media Accounts
FAQ About Sarah Solemani Wiki
Q.1 Who is Sarah Solemani?
Ans. She is an English actress, writer and activist
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Sarah Solemani?
Ans. Daniel E. Ingram
Q.3 What is the age Of Sarah Solemani?
Ans. 39 years old.
Content Sources By Wikipedia