Suranne Jones Wiki: Who doesn’t know about Suranne Jones, Like everybody else in the world you also must be searching about Holly today, Hence We bring you all the information about Suranne Jones. Here to answer all your questions like her early life, her family her career, her controversies, Income. Rather we would set that you have reached a set of information you are willing to know.
Who Is Suranne Jones?
Suranne Jones was born on 27 August 1978 in Chadderton, Greater Manchester, England. She is an English actress and producer. If you are searching about Suranne Jones’s Wiki and want to know everything about her personal information and her career then you are at the right place and the whole set of information becomes a must-read for you.
Suranne Jones Wiki/Bio
|Real Name||Suranne Jones|
|Profession||English actress and producer|
|Husband Name||Laurence Akers|
|Age||43 years old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (approx)|
|Weight||59 KG (approx)|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1978|
|Birth Place||Chadderton, Greater Manchester, England|
|School Name||Cardinal Langley Roman Catholic High School|
|College Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Chris Jones|
|Mother Name||Jenny Jones|
|Children Name||Not Known|
|Source Of Income||Actress|
|Net Worth, Salary||$1 Million – $5 Million|
Suranne Jones Wiki (Lifestyle, Profession, Age, Early Life)
Suranne Jones was born in Chadderton, Greater Manchester, England. She is an English actress and producer. She rose to prominence as Karen McDonald in Coronation Street between 2000 to 2004. Her portrayal of convicted murderer Ruth Slater in the mini-series Unforgiven (2009) received acclaim.
Jones starred as Detective Rachel Bailey in the police procedural Scott & Bailey, her second collaboration with screenwriter Sally Wainwright after Unforgiven. She garnered further attention for her roles in Single Father, Five Days (both 2010), and The Crimson Field (2014), as well as stage work including productions of A Few Good Men (2005), Blithe Spirit (2009), Top Girls (2011), Beautiful Thing (2013) and Orlando (2014). Suranne Jones Wiki
Suranne Jones’s Parents (Mother Name, Father Name)
Her Father’s name is Chris Jones & her Mother’s name is Jenny Jones. If you wanna about her Wiki, read this article and know all the Personal details on this page.
Suranne Jones Husband, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Suranne Jones’s relationship status is Married. Her Husband’s Name is Laurence Akers. We provide all the latest details. If you wanna his love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Suranne Jones Career & Early Life
- Holly Elizabeth Tobin was born in Chadderton, Greater Manchester, England.
- Her mother was of English, German, Scotch-Irish, and Welsh descent, while her father had English, French, Irish, and Italian ancestry
- Shields began her career as a model when she was 11 months old in 1966.
- Her first job was for Ivory Soap when she was shot by Francesco Scavullo
- She was also the youngest person to host ABC’s Fridays, a Saturday Night Live-like sketch comedy show, in 1981
- As a child, she lived with her mother on the Upper East Side
- Shields has been married twice. From 1997 to 1999, she was married to a tennis player
- Andre Agassi the couple who had been together since 1993.
- They have two daughters and live in Greenwich Village, Manhattan, New York City.
- Following her divorce from Agassi, she married television writer Chris Henchy in 2001, after they had met through mutual friends in 1999.
Suranne Jones Social Media Accounts
FAQ About Suranne Jones Wiki
Q.1 Who is Suranne Jones?
Ans. She is an English actress and producer
Q.2 Who is the Husband of Suranne Jones?
Ans. Laurence Akers
Q.3 What is the age Of Suranne Jones?
Ans. 43 years old.
Content Sources By Wikipedia